Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review: Tantus Echo Vibrator


I was sent the Echo Vibrator by Tantus to review from Adult Sensations, annnd let’s just say… Whoa, these ridges…
                                           
The Echo is made from 100% silicone and has a really iridescent color to it. When I think of silicone I picture something with a matte-like finish. You don’t get that with the Tantus Echo. I’m really close to uttering the word “pretty” when I talk about its color. It has an insertable length of 6.5” and a width of 1.55”. The Echo has these ridges along one side of it that get smaller as you work down the shaft-MAN! Now, the most important feature (at least I thought) that I liked was the fact that it came with a small bullet that could be inserted into the bottom of it if you chose to do so.

When I first received this package I was really anxious to give it a whirl until I opened it. I felt a little intimidated because of its size and I had no idea how to approach it. So, after fooling around online looking at other people’s reviews and the ways they used it, I decided to just go for it. I inserted the bullet and grabbed my bottle of lube (I was afraid the head of it would be a little too wide to naturally go in.) Now those ridges *hallelujah*… The ridges on the Echo are very pleasuring; as you pull it out the intensity increases because of multiple ridges. I found it was easier to use a slower approach while using this so I could actually feel each ridge. Now, one issue that I do have with this is the bullet; it doesn’t last long. I thought that the batteries may have died, but that wasn’t the case. I noticed that I had to hold it a certain way for it to work correctly.

Overall the Echo is a great stimulator, but it lacked the ability to give me an orgasm. There’s no way this would be the only toy I used during one of my sessions. I had to pull out my bswish to accompany it; that was one of the BEST ideas I may have ever had. The combination of the ridges and clitoral stimulation was perfect. So, will I buy the Tantus Echo knowing this information? Probably not. The ridges are AWESOME, but I'm a little bummed out about the bullet.

If you are intrigued, the Echo can be found here at Adult Sensations for $63 or on their Canadian site.

Vibe with you soon… 



*DISCLAIMER: This item was sent to me by Adult Sensations for my honest review. All of the information present in this review is my opinion; I was not paid for any of the information I provided.*

No comments:

Post a Comment