Thursday, February 14, 2013

Review: BCURIOUS


Soooo, where do I even begin?!...Ok, this thing is AMAZIIIING! The bcurious by bswish is one of the best vibrators I’ve ever purchased…No, seriously. I’m a sucker for direct clitoral stimulation. Hell, that’s all I really need majority of the time. The bcurious does just that. It has a curved shaped that makes it a helluvalot easier to use than some other toys in my collection. 

Bcurious is rechargeable, ergonomic, sleek, and just down right sexy.  I absolutely love the sleekness of sex toys. It has a pin-point tip that makes it easy to get straight to the point. I, personally, am not a fan of toys that have a rounded edge; it makes it too hard to focus on the clit.

There are 7…yes 7…different vibration patterns. There is low, medium, high, escalation, pulse, fast pulse, and short-short-short-long pulse options to choose from.  I guess it all depends on your mood at the time. The controls on this thing consist of two different buttons: a power button and a settings button. Sweet, easy, and simple… They are located on what I would consider the underside. When I just want a “wham-bam-thank-ya-ma’am” session I go straight to the high setting and go to town.  Now, if I decide to use it during sex, then I prefer to use the pulse settings…It’s sorta like a tease type of thing. You get to the “almost there” point and then you have to start all over once the stimulation is broken. And get this…It’s not annoyingly loud! I cannot stand using a vibrator and feeling like everyone else on the block can hear my buzz. Not cool…

The bcurious is the right size; it’s not too big or too small. It’s definitely easy to fit between two bodies without the awkward positioning. It’s approximately 4 inches long and 1.5 inches wide. Bswish went with a plastic and silicone combination for this toy. As previously stated, it’s rechargeable. I probably charged mine about two or three times since I received it, and that’s only because I don’t want to risk it dying on me.  In the box you receive one unit, a charger, storage pouch, and an instruction manual…I doubt anyone will actually need that, though.

If I had to choose its best features, I’d have to say it’s the shape, noise level and size. I can honestly say there isn’t anything I would change about this. This is most definitely one of my staple products, and it is constantly in heavy rotation. Until I find something better, I choose you bcurious.

Vibe with you soon…





No comments:

Post a Comment